The Rolex Oyster Perpetual Sky-Dweller was introduced in 2012 and is one of Rolex' most complicated watches to date. It features an annual calendar and a second time zone function. The former has a regular date display, while the month is displayed through apertures by the hour markers. The latter is indicated through an off-centre 24h disc at 6 o'clock. The well-known fluted bezel functions as sort of a gear box with three positions, enabling the user to set the date, local time and second time zone through one single position on the crown. Reference 326934-0003 has a case in stainless steel. It is fitted with a white gold bezel.
Stainless steelWhite gold
Watch Shopping Guarantee
- WatchShopping guarantees you the highest standards, quality, and authenticity.
- 8% restocking fee applies only for items in excess of $4000.
- All of our brand new watches comes with original parts of the watch, warranty card, certificate, and booklet.
- All watches are based on Manufacturer’s Warranty (see our warranty section for details).
- Please Note: All sale items are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refund/ExchangeAt WatchShopping.com, your complete satisfaction is important to us. We hope you are happy with your product. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund or an exchange. Simply create an RMA & send your item, in its new, unused condition along with its original packaging to WatchShopping. Once we’ve received your return and inspected the item, please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. Please read our full return policy here.
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question