The Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 'Deep Black' was introduced in June 2016. It is the first of Omega's Planet Ocean watches to feature a case almost entirely crafted from high-tech ceramics, including its unidirectional bezel and caseback - the latter fitted with a new patented 'Naiad' lock to have its engravings properly lined up at all times. The 2016 Planet Ocean Deep Black is available in the following versions; 22.214.171.124.01.001; full black 126.96.36.199.01.002; blue details 188.8.131.52.01.003; red details 184.108.40.206.01.001; Sedna gold bezel and crowns
Seamaster Planet Ocean
Watch Shopping Guarantee
- WatchShopping guarantees you the highest standards, quality, and authenticity.
- 8% restocking fee applies only for items in excess of $4000.
- All of our brand new watches comes with original parts of the watch, warranty card, certificate, and booklet.
- All watches are based on Manufacturer’s Warranty (see our warranty section for details).
- Please Note: All sale items are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refund/ExchangeAt WatchShopping.com, your complete satisfaction is important to us. We hope you are happy with your product. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund or an exchange. Simply create an RMA & send your item, in its new, unused condition along with its original packaging to WatchShopping. Once we’ve received your return and inspected the item, please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. Please read our full return policy here.
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question