The original Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra was introduced in 2002 as a successor to the earlier Seamaster 120 - a more elegant, less sporty version of Omega's dive watches. It was available in a wide variety of configurations, with either quartz or mechanical movements. Since then, the Aqua Terra has been revamped several times, with the present generation having been launched at BaselWorld 2017. Reference 18.104.22.168.01.001 has a stainless steel case and matching bracelet. It is powered by the Master Co-Axial caliber 8900 and features a black dial.
Watch Shopping Guarantee
- WatchShopping guarantees you the highest standards, quality, and authenticity.
- 8% restocking fee applies only for items in excess of $4000.
- All of our brand new watches comes with original parts of the watch, warranty card, certificate, and booklet.
- All watches are based on Manufacturer’s Warranty (see our warranty section for details).
- Please Note: All sale items are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refund/ExchangeAt WatchShopping.com, your complete satisfaction is important to us. We hope you are happy with your product. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund or an exchange. Simply create an RMA & send your item, in its new, unused condition along with its original packaging to WatchShopping. Once we’ve received your return and inspected the item, please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. Please read our full return policy here.
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question