Launched at SIHH 2015, the 5007 is IWC's updated version of the Portugieser (formerly Portuguese) Automatic. It's movement now sports two barrels ensuring the power reserve of 168 hours when fully wound and the Pellaton winding mechanism is updated. In terms of design, the changes are subtle yet very noticeable in real life; most apparent are the curved glass and the 'ergonomiccaly optimized' lugs - reminscent perhaps of the IWC Portuguese 2000 of the year 2000, which was the first Portugieser with a 7-day movement. Reference IW5007-05 has a stainless steel case and a silver dial with blue numerals.
Watch Shopping Guarantee
- WatchShopping guarantees you the highest standards, quality, and authenticity.
- 8% restocking fee applies only for items in excess of $4000.
- All of our brand new watches comes with original parts of the watch, warranty card, certificate, and booklet.
- All watches are based on Manufacturer’s Warranty (see our warranty section for details).
- Please Note: All sale items are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refund/ExchangeAt WatchShopping.com, your complete satisfaction is important to us. We hope you are happy with your product. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund or an exchange. Simply create an RMA & send your item, in its new, unused condition along with its original packaging to WatchShopping. Once we’ve received your return and inspected the item, please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. Please read our full return policy here.
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question