This classic yet robust timepiece represents a tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. The dramatic and easily-recognisable dial design of the OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M collection recalls the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. This model features a sun-brushed and lacquered blue dial decorated with the Teak Concept pattern and a date window at 3 o'clock. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects this unique dial. The stainless steel 38.5 mm case is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. This certified chronometer is powered by the OMEGA Master Co-Axial calibre 8500 which is resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss and can be seen through the transparent caseback Seamaster ref: 184.108.40.206.03.002
Watch Shopping Guarantee
- WatchShopping guarantees you the highest standards, quality, and authenticity.
- 8% restocking fee applies only for items in excess of $4000.
- All of our brand new watches comes with original parts of the watch, warranty card, certificate, and booklet.
- All watches are based on Manufacturer’s Warranty (see our warranty section for details).
- Please Note: All sale items are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refund/ExchangeAt WatchShopping.com, your complete satisfaction is important to us. We hope you are happy with your product. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund or an exchange. Simply create an RMA & send your item, in its new, unused condition along with its original packaging to WatchShopping. Once we’ve received your return and inspected the item, please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. Please read our full return policy here.
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question