Hamilton The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in Lancaster, Pennsylvania (USA) in 1892. The American Classic line expresses the true American spirit of the Hamilton collection. These watches are about adding a signature of 21st century style and functionality to the unique shapes and characters of classic Hamilton models. Some of the original inspirations date back as far as the 1920s and are well established as design icons. REFERENCE - H32596731 NAME - American Classic Jazzmaster Chronograph Automatic STRAP - Black Leather REF. STRAP - # H600.325.116 //
American Classic Jazzmaster
Watch Shopping Guarantee
- WatchShopping guarantees you the highest standards, quality, and authenticity.
- 8% restocking fee applies only for items in excess of $4000.
- All of our brand new watches comes with original parts of the watch, warranty card, certificate, and booklet.
- All watches are based on Manufacturer’s Warranty (see our warranty section for details).
- Please Note: All sale items are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refund/ExchangeAt WatchShopping.com, your complete satisfaction is important to us. We hope you are happy with your product. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund or an exchange. Simply create an RMA & send your item, in its new, unused condition along with its original packaging to WatchShopping. Once we’ve received your return and inspected the item, please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. Please read our full return policy here.
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question