Items 1-48 of 95
New Omega Constellation Watches
Omega Constellation Watches for Sale
A Classically Beautiful Watch
Sleek, sophisticated, and elegant aptly describe Omega's Constellation watch collection. These luxury timepieces are the epitome of a refined and harmonious style. Their timeless elegance and iconic looks will never go out of style. Indeed, if your jewelry collection includes only one luxury watch it would be hard to go wrong when choosing an Omega Constellation! You can find your next Omega Constellation watch for sale from WatchShopping.com.
This stylish collection has been revered since it first became available in 1952. Its forerunner was the limited-edition Centenary, only 6,000 of which were made in honor of Omega's 100th anniversary. The Centenary was so popular that Omega decided to create a new collection using similar design and quality standards. Thus, the Omega Constellation was launched, named after the Constellation jet of World War II fame. The Constellation quickly became Omega's flagship collection.
Features of the Omega Constellation
The lady's selection of this classic luxury watch was completely redesigned and refreshed in 2009. The men's watch collection remained classic but also contemporary and dynamic, in order to broaden its appeal to those who are new to wearing luxury watches. There are now many more colors, sizes, and materials from which to choose. No matter what your taste in sophisticated watches, there is almost certainly a Constellation to suit! Check out the features included on Omega Constellation watches for sale at WatchShopping.com:
• As befits its galactic name, every watch in the Constellation collection sports a star at 6 o'clock.
• Dials range from deepest black to alluring mother of pearl, with or without a star dusting of diamonds.
• Cases and bracelets are available in stainless steel, silver, rose gold, yellow gold, or a combination.
• Watches in the Constellation collection offer varying degrees of water and/or magnetic resistance.
• In 1974, the Omega Constellation MegaQuartz was awarded COSC certification as a marine chronometer. To this day, it remains the only wristwatch in the world to have earned this coveted award!
• Our prices for these elegant watches range from slightly over $1,500 to just over $37,000.
Why Choose an Omega Constellation?
Omega watches are renowned for the quality and precision of their movements as well as their exquisite design aesthetic. Whether you desire a breathtaking dress watch, a reliable watch for the office, or a sporty watch for the weekends, there's an Omega to fulfill that desire. Choose your Omega Constellation watch for sale from our exceptional selection today at the best online watch store!