The Cellini Time models are the quintessential expression of a watchmaking classic, the guardian of hours, minutes and seconds. All the new Cellini models feature a high-precision self-winding mechanical movement, certified as a chronometer and entirely manufactured by Rolex. In the purest traditional style, these watches are available only with shiny black or brown alligator leather straps stitched, remborded and with an 18 ct gold buckle; a fitting reward for the sheer elegance of a gentleman. The Cellini Time model is offered in four versions: with a black or white lacquered dial, and with a 39 mm case in a choice of 18 ct white or Everose gold. It is fitted on a remborded and stitched alligator leather strap with large scales, in shiny black or brown depending on the model, with an 18 ct gold buckle matching the gold of the case.
Watches, Dress / Sport model
Watch Shopping Guarantee
- WatchShopping guarantees you the highest standards, quality, and authenticity.
- 8% restocking fee applies only for items in excess of $4000.
- All of our brand new watches comes with original parts of the watch, warranty card, certificate, and booklet.
- All watches are based on Manufacturer’s Warranty (see our warranty section for details).
- Please Note: All sale items are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refund/ExchangeAt WatchShopping.com, your complete satisfaction is important to us. We hope you are happy with your product. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund or an exchange. Simply create an RMA & send your item, in its new, unused condition along with its original packaging to WatchShopping. Once we’ve received your return and inspected the item, please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. Please read our full return policy here.
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question